Subject: [amos-list] Re: NetDOCK-2 Download Now!
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 22:29:01 +0000

From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>

Hi Everybody,

> Now, while I am talking aobut AMOS, how the f**k do u use AMOS 3D??? And
> is there an AMOS Pro version of it? Cya!
> Gaz.

   Amos pro version? yes.

   Using it? Don't bother, it sucks.

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
   Http://members.tripod.com/~mantasoft/      ICQ: 21829166
     Homepage updated 29/4/99 --- Bomberman clone major update
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
Always remember that you are unique.  Just like everyone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to TOWERSHIGH, our latest ONElist of the Week.  
http://www.onelist.com
Visit our homepage and share with us how ONElist is changing YOUR life!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html